Khloe Kardashian wedding 3.07 million viewers

Khloe Kardashian wedding 3.07 million viewers
Khloe Kardashian wedding 3.07 million viewers, Among the 3.07 million viewers tuned in for Sunday's The Wedding: Keeping Up with the Kardashians special on the E! Network? Khloe Kardashian!

Kardashian thanked her fans ("Dash dolls") on her blog today for the special's record-breaking ratings (twice the amount of viewers as the show's 2008 premiere), and shared her own thoughts on the two-hour special.

"It was both incredible and stressful reliving those two weeks," she says of her shocking decision to wed Lamar Odom within weeks of their meeting. The reality star, 25, and L.A. Laker Odom, 30, tied the knot on Sept. 27 at the L.A. mansion of music mogul Irving Azoff.

Most painful to watch: her fight with stepdad Bruce Jenner, who initially disapproved of the quickie union and the haphazard way she broke the news. Thank goodness for the cameras, though: "I'm grateful for having taped it because I got to see my actions and learn from them," she says. "I have apologized to Bruce hundreds of times and we are completely fine, but . . . it made me feel guilty all over again."

Now for the good stuff: "Just seeing me and Lamar together," she writes, "When I watched that, I couldn't stop smiling."

And the newlywed was also touched by little brother Rob. "I also loved seeing how much Rob defends me and loves me," she says. "He is an amazing brother and I'm so lucky to have him."