Skip to main content

Leeann Tweeden talks Playboy

Leeann Tweeden talks Playboy
Former FOX Sports host Leeann Tweeden, 38, she host best damn sports show period opened up about posing in a new issue of Playboy issue she covers leeann tweeden december playboy. Tweeden  told  "I'm secure in who I am now. I've always been a goody-two-shoes girl." she said about the shoot,Leeann Tweeden empowering.“The Best Damn Sports Show Period” host Leeann Tweeden decided to bare it all for Playboy.




“I’m secure in who I am now,” the Virginia native says ins Playboy’s November issue. “I’ve always been a goody-two-shoes girl, but I’m making a choice to shake things up.”

Describing herself “fiscally conservative and socially liberal,” the frequent talk show contributor is wondering what Fox News host Sean Hannity will think about her nude pictorial. “I don’t know if he’ll look at me differently now when I’m sitting next to him, talking politics,” laughs Tweeden.
The “Poker After Dark” host sees disrobing for the camera as an empowering move. “Posing for Playboy is iconic,” declares Tweeden. “All these women I look up to have done it, like Cindy Crawford, Elle Macpherson and Bo Derek.”

The “Poker After Dark” host sees disrobing for the camera as an empowering move. “Posing for Playboy is iconic,” declares Tweeden. “All these women I look up to have done it, like Cindy Crawford, Elle Macpherson and Bo Derek.” leeann tweeden, best damn sports show period, leeann tweeden december playboy, Leeann Tweeden empowering, leeann tweeden playboy,
The December issue of Playboy featuring Tweeden on the cover goes on sale Nov. 11.

Popular posts from this blog

Death sought for man accused of killing mom, half brother

Death sought for man accused of killing mom, half brother, Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty for a Nebraska man charged with killing his mother, throwing his 5-year-old half brother in a river and leaving his 11-month-old half brother in a dumpster. Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine said Monday that several aggravating factors exist in the case against Roberto Martinez-Marinero. Authorities say Martinez-Marinero surrendered to police Thursday and said he'd stabbed his mother, 45-year-old Jesus Ismenia Marinero. The 25-year-old man also said he had thrown Josue Ramirez-Marinero in the Elkhorn River and put Angel Ramirez-Marinero in the dumpster. Authorities found a body Monday that investigators believe is Josue, but a forensic examination will be conducted for confirmation. The boy's family has been notified. Angel was found bruised but alive Wednesday in the dumpster in La Vista. His mother's body was found Wednesday night in a southeast Omaha ditch. Klein...

jay z warren buffett

jay z warren buffett jay z warren buffett Jay-Z throws star-studded party, Rapper Jay-Z, 42, hit the town to celebrate the reopening of his New York City club 40/40 . Among the many guests who attended were film director Spike Lee and multi-billionaire Warren Buffett. The event was Jay-Z's first public appearance since becoming a new dad

Massachusetts beach brawl

Massachusetts beach brawl, A massive brawl broke out at Revere Beach, Massachusetts, on Sunday that involved between 100 and 200 people and had police from across the region rushing to the scene. The Mother's Day melee at the popular beach just north of Boston apparently started when two women began fighting, Mayor Dan Rizzo told NECN. He said their boyfriends joined the fight, which then snowballed into the brawl. The station reports that 12 people were arrested. WHDH reports that the brawl began over a stolen handbag. Police made an arrest over the incident, but it drew a crowd which then turned violent. One witness told the station that a girl involved in the fight punched a police officer in the face. "It just kept building and building and more people getting upset about their friends being taken into custody," another witness, Tyler Wade, told WHDH. The fight escalated from there. "Everybody started screaming people were throwing full cans of coke ...