Newt Gingrich Brad Pitt

Newt Gingrich Brad Pitt

Newt Gingrich Brad Pitt Newt Gingrich says Brad Pitt should play him in movie, Should a film be made about the 2012 presidential race, Newt Gingrich says he knows exactly who should portray him: Brad Pitt . Gingrich, a noted movie buff , reportedly said, "Why not go for Brad Pitt?" when asked in a radio interview who would best play him in a movie.




We've all played the "which famous person could play me in the story of my life" casting game, and Newt Gingrich has joined in.

According to TMZ, the Republican candidate for the presidential nomination has said that if he had to pick someone to portray him in a film, he'd pick straight from the A-list.

"Brad Pitt," Gingrich told radio host Rich Stevens Tuesday of who could portray him. "Why not go for it?"


Admittedly, Gingrich doesn't look like the Oscar nominee, but hey, it would be in a movie.

"No, I don't look like him at all," Gingrich said. "He's thinner, he's better looking, he's younger. But you asked me if I could have anyone who could play me in a movie, why not go for Brad Pitt?"

Good point, Gingrich. Alright, so let's say you were casting a movie on the GOP presidential nominee race - who would you pick to portray Gingrich, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum and Ron Paul?
The Republican candidate phoned in to the Rich Stevens Radio Show today … when he was asked, “If Hollywood was going to do a movie about your life, who would you like to see play the lead role?”

Newt replied, “Oh, in my fantasy life? Brad Pitt … why not?!

Stevens quipped, “Is it because you guys look alike?”

Newt fired right back. “No, I don’t look like him at all. He’s thinner, he’s better looking, he’s younger. But you asked me if I had anyone who could play me in a movie … why not go for Brad Pitt???”