Khloe Kardashian: My Split from Lamar Odom Was a Catalyst for My Weight Loss

Khloe Kardashian: My Split from Lamar Odom Was a Catalyst for My Weight Loss, Khloe Kardashian has without doubt been wanting super-slim lately, however consistent with the 30-year-old reality star, she really started her road to fitness once her relationship with former NBA star Lamar Odom wasn't going thus well.

"When American state and Lamar were having problems, i made a decision to channel my energy into understanding...if I went out with my girlfriends i'd be hounded by paparazzi and created to feel additional humiliated," she tells Cosmo Body in an exceedingly new interview. "The athletic facility was my solely refuge. I might place music on and dance around with my girlfriends and be silly."

Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar in Gregorian calendar month 2013, once marrying him in 2009 simply a month once meeting. however over a year later, the 2 square measure still married and their case could be fired if the couple does not take action presently.

Maybe that is why Khloe's been touch the athletic facility and flaunting that form over ever?Still, she shares that with or while not the additional weight, she cannot please everybody.

"Now on my Instagram page individuals comment expression, 'I likeable you higher after you were larger,' and that i suppose, 'Thank God i do not live my life for people as a result of i might be in an exceedingly constant tug of war,'" she muses.

Khloe conjointly stresses that she lost the load the great old school method -- no surgery required.

"I'm not against cosmetic surgery -- if you wish to try and do a tweak, i am all for it, however you've got to like yourself 1st as a result of no surgery goes to vary your heart," she says. "It would are such a straightforward resolution to urge liposuction or no matter, however you've got to be healthy to take care of that. I've invariably felt like 'Wouldn't it's nice to accomplish that on your own?'"